Take your freelancing career to the next level.
Join us for a day of learning, growth, and community.
Get hands-on insights on how to get more money for the same work you already do.
Learn from speakers who will share their expertise and insights on a range of topics that help you manage to get more money for the same work you already do. From the power of collaboration to pricing strategies and crafting persuasive proposals.
“This is a great opportunity to learn more about different revenue streams and ways to make, use and gain more money! It is also a great way to connect with fellow entrepreneurs in Belgium and Europe, as the chat and connection was very lively and interactive!”– Lindsay Clark-Connolly, Operations Strategist
Get your tickets here:
9:00 – 9:15 Welcome including a special chat networking with some of the most talented freelancers in the country. Remember to prepare your blurb in advance!
9:15 – 10:00 The Power of Collaboration: Building Stronger Networks and Relationships with Fellow Freelancers PANEL
10:00-10:45 Work Smarter, Not Harder: How Outsourcing Admin Can Supercharge Your Freelance Business
11:00-11:45 Unlock Your Earning Potential: Pricing Strategies for Freelancers to Maximize Their Income
11:45-12:30 Win Over Clients: Crafting Persuasive Proposals That Convert and Close Deals
12:30-13:30 LUNCH BREAK
13:30-14:15 Special Peer2Peer learning session; ask questions, and exchange ideas with fellow freelancers
14:15-15:00 Tech Tools to Streamline and Elevate Your Work
Your host for the day:
Read more about the sessions and speakers here.
Broad scope of topics, with pragmatic & to-the-point input, in an informal debate culture, highly recommended!
- Actionable ideas are explained by real freelancers and entrepreneurs who have been there and done that. No shallow “get rich quick” mantras here.
- All in one day – quicker, more affordable, and requires less commitment than a training or coaching program, but enough to get you started.
- In real-time – The event is not pre-recorded so you can interact with the speakers and get an answer immediately.
- A Belgian perspective – All speakers live and work in Belgium (at least most of the time).
- Organized for and by freelancers – not a government institution or a company selling their products or services to freelancers.
- Connect with freelancers with similar ambitions – take your first steps, together with other freelancers, towards big goals whether you want to earn more money or work less. Or both!
- By joining you support the Freelancers in Belgium community. 💖
Get your ticket to optimise your freelance business here: