- This event has passed.
Level Up: Freelance smarter, not harder one day virtual event
June 17 @ 09:00 - 15:30
Discover how to move away from getting paid per hour and get actionable ideas for how to earn more and work less as a freelancer.
Join our one-day conference with experts sharing practical tips about how you can grow your freelance business.
Morning: Business and pricing models
- Why you should stop trading time for money with Business Development Expert Jean-François Bodart and your host and moderator for this event
- How to start an agency with Growth Strategist Xan Mannekens
- Price-setting for people who HATE to talk about money with Content Creator Anneleen Callewaert
- Finding your lucrative niche by Frederik Defyn, Marketer specialised in the construction sector
- Pricing strategies for growing freelancers by price-setting Expert Robin Strever
- How a success fee can land you bigger deals with Ruben Evens, Freelance Head of Growth & Marketing
Afternoon: “Passive” income or low-cost ways to earn more money as a one-person business
- The super-quick guide to copyright/royalties/IP, renting out your assets, affiliate marketing, thought leadership…with Business Development Expert Jean-François Bodart
- Invest in EFTs: Effective investing for financial freedom with Sebastien Aguilar
- What opportunities can NFTs bring freelancers? with Web3 entrepreneur Bert Marievoet
- How to sell digital products with photographer Maxine Stevens
- Strategies for Creating a High-Revenue Microbusiness with Elaine Pofeldt, author and independent journalist (Forbes, FORTUNE, Money, CNBC, Inc. and many other business publications)
Find out more about the sessions and the speakers here: