- This event has passed.
October 26 @ 08:00 - October 29 @ 18:00Free
Since 2011, the KIKK Festival has been bringing together a growing community of artists, designers, art directors, entrepreneurs, researchers, creators and developers in Namur for four days. It’s a unique opportunity to discover, exchange, learn and network in a creative and festive setting of international stature.
The programme includes :
– Conferences : nearly 40 world-class speakers will share their backgrounds, projects and thoughts on the latest trends in the sector with an audience of professionals.
– Workshops and masterclasses : develop your skills in a wide range of technologies and techniques (coding, AI, machine learning, XR/VR, data, etc.).
– KIKK Pro : in the Creative Village, the heart of the Festival, connected to a networking app that makes it easy to meet people, you’ll find a space dedicated to networking as well as international pavilions highlighting the creative ecosystems of the most active countries in the sector.
– KIKK Market (open to the general public) : in this demonstration and sales area, Belgian and international entrepreneurs will be showcasing technological innovations in the following sectors : Music Tech, Ed Tech, Design and XR/VR.
– KIKK ta carrière : take advantage of a space for meetings and speed jobbing between recruiters in the creative industries and talents looking for collaborations.
– KIKK in Town : KIKK transforms the city into an open-air museum. Discover almost 60 digital works and installations, some monumental, some interactive.
A bar, festive events and parties will be on offer to keep the conversation going.
More info & tickets: www.kikk.be